You will get here a beautiful, handmade SYMPHONIE WESTERWALD flute with hinged flaps (open flaps) and head with full silver alloy. It is a winter offer, which is initially very limited available for this hammer price. The instrument is equally suitable for the beginner as for the advanced. The real silvered, classic design makes it classy and modern at the same time. The sound is full and the intonation fantastic. The head is made of a full silver alloy, which carries the sound very well. The hand-forged flaps guarantee long durability. The quality will inspire you. The instrument is perfect in terms of mood and intonation and can therefore be used without problems in every music club and every wind orchestra. We get this confirmed again and again by the music clubs and wind orchestras. Supplied with plastic plugs that allow you to close the holes in the flaps. They then play as if with closed flaps. This flute is a classic of the quality brand SYMPHONIE WESTERWALD. It has been available on the German market for more than 8 years and has been sold more than five thousand times. It is proven top quality at an unbeatable price.
- C flute with ring flaps (open flaps) and head with full silver alloy
- E-mechanics, advanced G, hand-forged flaps
- Plastic plugs to close the holes (allow closed play)
- Black luxury gig bag incl. silver care cloth
- 24-month warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee, maintenance and repair to the best terms & conditions as part of our after-warranty service program