You will acquire here a beautiful, handmade SYMPHONIE WESTERWALD flute with hinged flaps (open flaps), H-foot and head with full silver alloy. It is a winter offer, which is initially very limited available for this top price. The instrument is equally suitable for the beginner as for the advanced. The real silvered, classic design makes it classy and modern at the same time. The sound is full and the intonation fantastic. The head is made of a full silver alloy, which carries the sound very well. The hand-forged flaps guarantee long durability. The quality will inspire you. The instrument is perfect in terms of mood and intonation and can therefore be used without problems in every music club and every wind orchestra. We get this confirmed again and again by the music clubs and wind orchestras. Supplied with plastic plugs that allow you to close the holes in the flaps. They then play as if with closed flaps. It is proven top quality at an unbeatable price. NOTE: From experience, we know that many flutes offered on the internet do not have modern e-mechanics, although these are mentioned in the description. This is especially important in order to play the E³ well, which is especially important for beginners. This is because most vendors do not even know what you are selling. If you purchase a flute with e-mechanics from another supplier, we recommend that you have them examined by a specialist. Of course, this high-quality instrument has e-mechanics.
- C-flute with ring flaps (open flaps), H-foot and and head with full silver alloy
- E-mechanics, advanced G, hand-forged keys
- Plastic plugs to close the holes (allow closed play)
- Black luxury gig bag incl. silver care cloth
- 24-month warranty, 30-day money-back guarantee, maintenance and repair to the best terms & conditions as part of our after-warranty service program