You are purchasing a beautiful, high quality original SYMPHONIE WESTERWALD double horn in gold / silver, Model: Sound of the Mountains. This is an offer, which is initially very limited available for this top price. The instrument has a good workmanship of all components. The horn is made of brass, is highly polished and painted gold with nickel silver teeth. The valves are smooth, the trains are flawless and easy to tune. The basic tuning can be changed from B / F to F / B. The horn can be unscrewed and thus the horn can be transported in a handy luxury Gig bag (hard case). The horn has an additional water flap. The speech is easy and the intonation good. The instrument is perfect in terms of mood and intonation and can therefore be used without problems in the music orchestra and wind orchestra. We get this confirmed again and again by the music clubs and wind orchestras. The horn can be easily and safely played both in the lower and higher pitches. The soft, full sound will surprise you.
- Brand: Original SYMPHONIE – WESTERWALD, Modell: Double Horns ‘Sound of the Mountains’
- Basic tuning from B / F to F / B adjustable, detachable horn, additional water flap
- Including mouthpiece and König and Meyer Waldhorn stands
- Including luxury hard case with carrying strap (allows transport on the back)
- 24 month warranty, 14–day money-back guarantee, servicing and repairs to best terms & conditions in our service program after the expiration of the guarantee